Feedback

Hi, I am happy to leave a feedback if all arrives safe and in condition stated buy seller.

The thing is I like sports cards and many times win bids,seller accepts offer or buy asking price.

Most time over 20+ cards 1 seller at one time mailed, Why do I have to leave Feedback every card.

It take awhile to do this and very,very Tedious and sometime don't want to do.

ps. I do understand every item is a indivudual item and 1 may not be stated condition by seller,But

if all are good I should have option to send 1 Feedback(sellers same) thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

There is also the option of just leaving one feedback for multiples purchases from the sale seller.  The seller only receives one credit for multiple purchases made in the same week.

@darcimayer-0 

From buyers perspective the only way is just use cut and paste  to fill in the same choice for each purchase. Not perfect but all buyers get.

You could use a standardized FB.

"Received  15 cards from this seller today. Excellent price. Swift delivery. Will return."

He only gets one FB credit even if you leave 15 FB at the same time. So make it clear (in case anyone ever reads it) that you are a repeat customer of multiple cards.

I don't have any current purchases to check if there is a way for buyers to leave multiple feedbacks but hopefully someone else knows if there is an easy way to do it.

@darcimayer-0 wrote:

Hi, I am happy to leave a feedback if all arrives safe and in condition stated buy seller.

The thing is I like sports cards and many times win bids,seller accepts offer or buy asking price.

Most time over 20+ cards 1 seller at one time mailed, Why do I have to leave Feedback every card.

It take awhile to do this and very,very Tedious and sometime don't want to do.

ps. I do understand every item is a indivudual item and 1 may not be stated condition by seller,But

if all are good I should have option to send 1 Feedback(sellers same) thanks

There is an option to send feedback automatically. Not as personal as specific for each item sold. Just whatever works best for you. Instructions attached.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/automatic-feedback-settings/selling/automatic-feedback-settings?id=4101&st=...

-Lotz