I would like to buy more than one item as "buy it now" and the seller has agreed to combine shipping

I would like to buy more than one item as "buy it now" and the seller has agreed to combine shipping but when I go to each item it send me straight to paypal and there doesn't seem to be an opportunity for the seller to combine the shipping costs.  Is this an option that the seller has to pick?  The way it used to work is you could stack up a few "buy it now" items and then the seller would send an invoice - so is that still possible through ebay?

Thanks,
Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

mcrlmn
Community Member

Unless the seller has listed the items with 'Immediate payment required for this item', you should be able to click on all the 'Buy it now' buttons you like. Exit each pay window without paying.

The items should show up on the seller's 'Sold' page awaiting invoicing.

If the seller is correctly set up for combined shipping, the 'Cart' should do the math for you.

The last option is to pay and ask for a refund of the S&H discount.

she must have the pay immediately button ticked off,she can change that 4 you.

or you can ask if seller will refund overpaid shipping for combined sale.

Sounds like the seller has added "pay immediately' to his Buy It Now.  This can be a sensible move since it does not tie up stock, but ...

You could ask the seller to make a special listing for you with the items you want and the agreed shipping cost. To keep it private, he should make the title

It is unlikely that anyone woutl Search for that title.

Then when you buy, the correct shipping will turn up &  you can pay immediately.

I do business. We're here for business. -- Captain Malcolm Reynolds