International shipments of liquids

Hello everyone.  I recently contacted a seller in the U.S as to whether they would consider shipping up into Canada.  I found their listing on eBay.com with no international shipping and so I sent along a message to inquire about this.  The product is a bit silly.  It has past memories of when I was little.  My father who passed away when I was young used this product.  It is called Heet.  It was used back in the 60's for arthritis.  The Heet comes in a glass bottle, about 4 inches tall and also comes with the original box.  The seller states that is is a quarter full.  

I received a message back that because it has liquid in it they can't ship here.  I have received perfumes, colognes  and all kinds of paints for various hobbies including an entire guitar painting kit and so I was curious as to whether the seller is correct in this matter.  Thank you in advance.  Have a great day folks!

View Entire Topic

With acetone and  alcohol as ingredients, the problem would be that it is flammable not that it is liquid.

But technically so are perfumes, which are alcohol based.

It's the seller's choice where and how he will ship. Your best bet is to put Heet (my dad used it for his rheumatism too, well named!) on your notify list so if it comes up with another seller you can try again.