So really .... I'm screwed !?! 30 days?

So really  ...... I'm hooped?

I sent yet another request to the seller to send me back my money.  Still nothing, so I went to open a buyer protection thing only to see this:

" Unfortunately, your purchase is no longer eligible for eBay Buyer Protection since 30 days have passed since the estimated delivery date of the item but we encourage you to contact the seller to work things out. Most sellers want their buyers to be satisfied and will work with you. ......"

I didn't know that, so I guess I'm screwed ..... I'm glad this was only for $12 bucks or I'd be really **bleep**.  I think Ebay should make that 30 DAY rule better known .... this sucks.  Has ebay ever thought that shipping from China might take close to 30 days?

I also can't leave feedback so I can tell others that these guys hosed me ..... because it says:

We are unable to add your feedback for 1 transaction

Here's why:
Item was not found because:
This item number does not exist
Or you have already left feedback.

THIS SUCKS ...... I haven't left feedback because that's the tool, I like to use to make sure I get my stuff .....

I guess I'm screwed huh kids.  Too bad but it is the first time I ever got hosed so - oh well .....

Can you guys think of anything I can do?

Cheers'

Dave

View Entire Topic
xeposter
Community Member

If the item was not as described, you should still be able to return the item. Try making a return request. If you suddenly decided you did not want the item, you are in the 30 day thing. You are lucky the seller even offers 30 day returns...most sellers offer no or 14 day returns.

Alex