hi have order to 10 watch he was coming here but is custume duite 100 doller i have returan but u not returan the money i have order one toy

aminamjad
Community Member

hi have order to 10 watch he was coming here but is custume duite 100 doller i have returan but u not returan the money i have order one toy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

You are difficult to understand. Why not go to Google Translate and enter your question in your first language, then have it translated into English for you?

If your problem is that you ordered 10 watches and when they arrived in Canada, you were charged $100 which you did not expect, that is not the seller's responsiblity.

If a Canadian resident imports goods that are valued at more than $20, he will be expected to pay the appropriate customs and sales taxes before he can take possession. In addition, the shipper will charge a fee for processing the goods across the border. With Canada Post this is only $8.50, but with couriers like UPS, the brokerage fee starts at $25.

If you returned the watches to an overseas address, it can take up to 30 days for them to arrive. If you did not use a Delivery Confirmed service, you will not be able to prove that the goods were received by the seller. If the seller is overseas, you would have paid $40 or more for ExpressPost International. If he was in North America, Expedited Parcel would have cost you $15 or more.

The return postage is your responsibility, like the border fees, and will not be refunded by the seller.

Which means, you did not do your research so you did not expect the fees at the border. When you refused the parcel, it might have been returned to the seller, but you cannot prove that.

You are probably not going to be able to collect a refund, unless the seller is in a very good mood. He may only refund the selling price and refuse to refund the shipping cost. He may even charge a "restocking fee" and return less than you paid for the item.