hi

dcao1080
Community Member

I have something to tell you about an item I bought:
OrderOrder
13-09869-55399
When I received it I was surprised that it was only wrapped in a nylon bag, an instruction manual with a small bottle (probably to contain perfume) but not in a proper box. From the outside it looks like a discarded item. Open it, it looks very cute as shown in the advertisement. Fully charged 24h, I'm eager to see how it works? The exhaust fan runs very strong but it refuses to move, strangely enough, how can it not move, when it turns upside down, it spins like a turtle upside down. I want to ask if this is a real retailer or just people who bring damaged goods that they know in advance and advertise as brand new to deceive customers with discounts. Honestly, I forgot to notice that they don't return it, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. I have never purchased on Ebay before, but from the moment I ordered the first item, I trusted, loved and continued to order although not much, but bought a few valuable items. I contacted the seller to ask but no reply and Ebay also advised me to wait before deciding how? Actually, I just want to know the seller's truth that I will pass, just for the sake of life. But their attitude makes it difficult for me not to inform you. I also want to be clear, I know it's not your fault, don't get me wrong. Tell them, if the truth is as I guess, ignore it, advise them to do honest business, what the consequences of fraud in business will be, they know.
Ebay is very reputable because you guys have returned the electronic lighter that I didn't ask for, and I was very happy when they sincerely brought joy to their customers even though the value of the item was so small. .
So what do you think? We hope to receive an answer.
{ Since I don't have time, please reply me by email, thank you very much }
{I can take pictures and videos, if you want, and if you can, I'll send them, unless you don't want to see them}IMG_0421.jpg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

This is a community Board, not monitored by eBay. The posts are from members like yourself and there is some moderation from a subcontractor.

You bought a Thing.

It arrived.

It doesn't work.

Is that the problem?

You are covered by eBay's Money Back guarantee.

Go to your My eBay (Upper right of most pages)-> Purchase History. (drop down).

Find theThing and look for the More Actions button.  As I recall it's a dropdown from a blue button.

Sorry I haven't needed  it for a few years so I'm not sure.

Anyway, you have 30 days from delivery to open a Claim.

Use Not As Described.

The seller will be told to send you return shipping.

If they don't, you will be refunded by eBay.  Keep on top of this.

If you get the label, pack things up (use the same packaging if you have it) and ship it back.

When it is received, you will be refunded by the buyer.

If they don't, you will be refunded by eBay.  Keep on top of this.

This is all automated.

You don't have to explain yourself.

There are millions and millions of transactions daily on eBay, and thousands of Claims. The robots are fast and efficient.

Keep an eye on your Messages (also under My eBay).

Offhand, the only other thing I can think of is that a No Returns policy is not a No Refunds policy.

Oh, and if the seller tells you to end the Claim so they can refund you, they are lying.

If you have any other questions, hit Reply to stay with this thread.

You are also covered by Paypal if you used them and by your credit card's chargeback policy.

mcrlmn
Community Member

It's a cheap knock-off.

I'd also be concerned the battery is a fire hazard.

Open a claim:

https://www.ebay.ca/help/buying/returns-refunds/return-item-refund?id=4041