i got the winning of a seller 's 3 items, i offer him about combine shipping, but he said no and need me to pay for each item's shipping

xingjianxiao
Community Member

i got the winning of a seller 's 3 items, i offer him about combine shipping, but he said no and need me to pay for each item's shipping  individually , items is just the card from the card game, so he could just put all the card in the same envelope, what can i do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

The time to enquire about shipping costs is BEFORE bidding. Without a firm quote, the seller can stick with his advertised rates.

Further, if your seller is outside Canada, and does not have a shipping rate for Canada, he can ship at whatever price he feels is reasonable. It is worth mentioning here that Delivery Confirmed shipping from the US to Canada starts around $20 and many US sellers will only ship with Delivery Confirmation.

You can pay for the cards as invoiced. Or you can not pay, lose an Unpaid Item Dispute (actually lose three UIDs) and get Strikes against your buying record. Many, perhaps most , have automatic Blocks against buyers with UIS Strikes.