question about item not as described.. plz help!

kcboisc
Community Member

Hi there,

I had bought something (paid for October 10), I started to become suspicious after paying that this person was less than honest, and my item probably wasn't coming. I opened an "item not received" case, and then just recently I received a package from them, which was totally not even close to what I bought. (should have been a good sized parcel....got a tiny envelope with a odd bead bracelet inside)

So, I changed my claim to an "item not as described" case, and it says that they are waiting for other party's response... my question is, what comes from opening a "item not as descibed" case? What if the other party never responds? What are my chances of getting my money back? I had bought this for my kid for x-mas, so its very upsetting to me. Am I going to have to mail back this thing they sent me?

I luckily have never had to do this before, I have always dealt with really honest and great sellers, so this is new to me. I will also add that I have just looked again at this sellers feedback score (which they now made private) and they have some 80+ negetive feedback in the past month!) Anybody with advice/experience would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)