refusal to purchase

i am being refused to purchase items on ebay  there was only one item that i did not buy because it was incomplete  i text 3 times to cancel purchase and no one returned a message   the other two items where packaged differently so i did buy them   i have emailed on other items for information but dont get much response   i purchase things off ebay so i dont yhink this is fair practice 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Were all three items from the same seller?

EBay sellers are separate entities. EBay sells nothing, it is an advertising venue.

If all three were from the same seller, it is possible that he has set his Seller Preferences to restrict the number of items a given buyer can purchase. Some sellers do this because they have had past problems with mischievous buyers who can tie up their accounts for weeks.

If they are different sellers, are you sure the third one ships to Canada?

there was only one item that i did not buy because it was incomplete i text 3 times to cancel purchase and no one returned a message

This sounds as if you refused to pay for a purchase, because you decided it was not satisfactory after ordering.

Did the seller open an Unpaid Item Dispute? Have you ever lost an Unpaid Item Dispute?

If you lose two (or more) UIDs, most sellers will not accept any bids from you. We have an automatic Block and do not even see these bids.

Sometimes, when English is a second language, it is useful to write out the problem in your mother tongue, and then use Google Translate.

Post both versions of the problem.
It is surprising how many languages are spoken by eBay members.

were from same buyer 3rd was a set of drawers that had no drawer pulls so i cancelled the order but nobody responded that is the only item that i did not buy

How did you cancel the order?

You are the SELLER?

You sold three sets of drawers but one of the three you SOLD did not have drawer pulls, so you wanted to cancel the buyer's order?

Sellers can cancel orders. Because the reason would be Out Of Stock (you do not have the drawers as described) you will have a Defect on your selling account.

You must refund the cost of one set of drawers to the customer. The customer may want to cancel the whole order. You are not required to do that, but it would be wise.

Then you can relist the TWO sets of drawers that are complete.

You can relist the incomplete third set, separately and with a new description.

You are the BUYER?

When the third incomplete set of drawers arrives you have 30 days to open a Dispute in the Resolution Centre .

The reason is Not As Described.

The seller will be told to send you return postage.

If he does not do that, you will be refunded.

If he does, use the postage (it might be a label) to send the drawers back to him. Be sure it includes tracking.

When the tracking shows the drawers are delivered to the seller, you will be refunded.

Only sellers can cancel purchases.

A seller who cancels a purchase "At Buyer's Request" does not receive a Defect.

When the purchase is cancelled, the seller is refunded his selling fees.

Seriously, this would be easier if you wrote the problem in your first language and used Google Translate.

Ask a Question