Canada Post postage label using PayPal - the wrong size.

When I attempt to print the Canada Post shipping label using PayPal shipping of my eBay items, it prints very small, about 1" x 1".  I tried to get an answer from PayPal help but they hung up on me.  

I have checked all the printer settings and all are as they were last week when the printout was the correct size.

This situation arose yesterday and each time I have tried to use PayPal I have had to void the shipping label and that means waiting for Canada Post to give me back my money.  (government operations are not quick in refunding)

Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks 

CWR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Same thing has been happening to us, pay Pal was no help either. been this way since sunday morning hope someone fixes this soon.

Me too.  This has been going on since the new Internet Explorer version was installed about a month ago.  It has caused the HTML version on the descriptions to show in my listings as well.  I use both Explorer and Google Chrome; otherwise I would really be stuck.

My computer is a 64 bit and I am wondering if the issues I am having are related to 64 bit computers.  If this was happening to everyone, these boards would be full of complaints.  So if it is just happening to a few, there has to be some explanation. 

Same here!

Sent emails to Paypal - no response.

My buyer is getting impatient, so I guess I have to go to the Post Office and mail it from there.

Where and how will I get my lost rebate for using Paypal shipping???

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts