My Order Is In Canada Customs

Hi, I ordered a Pocketstation from a seller in the USA and I live in Canada. The estimated delivery date is from Feb 12th to Mar 3rd. It was processed through a facility on Monday, February 11 and the tracking info also said that it was in customs clearance on that same day. It was slow to update, though. That info was posted on Tuesday, a day later. 

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone has an idea as to how long my shipment will take to get to me given the information in this post? Do items (mine is small) stay in customs long? I'm wondering if there's a chance I'll get it soon. BTW I already know I'll have to pay a fee whenever I do pick up my package..

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mcrlmn
Community Member

Package contents that are not on the prohibited items list and not subject to duties or taxes are released for delivery.

Packages that require further inspection or duty and tax assessment can take anywhere from 12-48 hours and even longer during high traffic periods.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Today is February 13 and eBay projected the earliest date for delivery to be February 12.

So......

If the shipment hasn't appeared by March 3rd, the last estimated date for delivery, you have another 30 days to open an Item Not Received Dispute and to be refunded.

In my 30+ years in mail order, I've found           20 days is reasonable for delivery from pretty well anywhere in North America, including domestic shipments.

Tracking is a Seller Protection. It has no value to the buyer except to show where the package has been.

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts