Only 2 mailing options?

Hello, just trying to add tracking info to a sale, but ebay only seems to give me 2 option, none of which I ever use because one is bloody expensive and the other is just aweful. I assume they have contracts with UPS/CanPost, but how do I add tracking from Purolator?

Thanks in advance!

Steve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

scifan57
Community Member
When sellers use UPS or a tracked or delivery confirmed service from Canada Pst the tracking info is automatically sent to the buyer.With another service you would have to manually send the tracking number to the buyer when sending the shipping notification.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

leb17
Community Member

Hi slartibartfast69

Try this:

1. Log into your PP (PayPal) account.

2. Find the transaction and click on the "Details".

3. Scroll to near the bottom of page and there should be a link that says something like "Add tracking information".

4. Click on that link and enter the information in the boxes.

5. PP will send (a email) to the buyer the information you have entered. 

scifan57
Community Member
Here is how to add your tracking info.

EBay/Paypal has contracts with Canada Post and UPS which gives some special treatment to those who print shipping labels through Paypal.

The CP one is a 25% discount on the cost of Expedited Parcel from the PO counter price. Not sure of the UPS deal.

Another part of the contracts is that PP is connected with CP and UPS shipping and fills your label automatically.

For shipping services that CP does not have contracts with, you are on your own.

However, PP does seem to accept electronic tracking information from other companies, even without a special relationship.

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts