Orders from China to Canada

I don't believe it is an issue with Chinese suppliers.  Never used to have a problem, now it is hopeless.  If it was one supplier, I would be suspicious as to whether the items were shipped, but these are all different sellers. In April I received two packages ordered last November; that's five months.  I now have three orders from January and seven from February that I am waiting for.  Because it is taking so long, I am not requesting a refund.  eBay should recognize the shipping delays and give us longer than 60 days to request refunds and leave feedback.  I am sure not ordering a two dollar item from the States and paying $40.00 shipping.  I guess my days with eBay are limited and I don't purchase from sellers who use global.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

The China problem has been discussed often here.

And no, most sellers are honest and are shipping.

The problems are with a Universal Postal Union arguement between First World countries and China about underpayment of parcel shipments -- which is bigger than just Canada Post.

Coupled with CBSAs crackdown on Chinese smugglers of fentanyl, which killed over 1000 Canadians in 2016.

However, that is not your problem.

Your problem is spending money and getting nothing.

You can get a refund through eBay.

You have 30 days after the last estimated date for delivery to file an Item Not Received Dispute.

When you buy from China (or anywhere, really) mark the dates for delivery that eBay gives you on your calendar.

If the shipment does not arrive promptly, open a Dispute.

When and if hte parcel eventually arrives,you can return the refund using Paypal's Send Money service.

If the 30 day deadline has passed you can still get a refund through Paypal. Their Dispute window is 180 days from payment.

But to some extent you do have to accept TANSTAAFL-- you can have it fast or you can have it cheap.

If the item you want is $2 from China, it may be best to buy it at your local dollar store.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

i think hungry or bad canada post people  steal items.

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts