Providing USA Buyer With Return Label From Canada - Help

Hello all,

I have a simple return request from a buyer in the USA, and I am on the hook for return shipping due to an incorrect item specific.

I used Shippo to create the original shipping label, but I have been unsuccessful in creating one to send to my customer. I got an error message about needing a customs declaration, but there is no place to add one that I can find.

Shippo confirmed my request for assistance, but there has been no reply all day.

Fellow Canadians, how do you normally handle this?

Do you somehow create a label or just paypal them the funds?

Getting tired of wading through obsolete posts for help.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

I haven't done one through Shippo though I know that a couple of other posters have.  It looks like you can't actually create a 'return label' there for an international transaction so have you tried to add USPS as a carrier on your account and then starting a label from scratch?

You could also figure out the shipping cost yourself and send them the money (plus their Paypal fees for receiving the money) to them through Paypal.  Make sure that you mark it as payment for postage so that if they do not send anything back, you may be able to make a claim on Paypal for the postage amount that you sent.

@femmefan1946 

Do you remember how you did the US return label on Shippo?

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts