HOW TO REALLY TRACK GSP PACKAGE?

1965stanleycup
Community Member

This "LTIPLE CARRIER" info on shipped item via GSP doesn't tell any updated informations.

How to get these?

View Entire Topic
climac
Community Member

I know this is an old question and you probably received your package long ago, but nobody answered it and I thought by answering it might help someone else.  I was having the same problem and your question came up in my google search along with numerous other similar questions elsewhere.  Fortunately, one of the other search hits had the answer.

Forget the useless email that ebay sends you and don't bother to look at the order details page that it points to.  Instead, go to 'My eBay' summary, and click purchase history on the left.  You should see the item in question there and it should have a GSP tracking number beginning with 'UPAA' which is a clickable link.  If you click on it you'll get a 'Shipment details' pop up which shows tracking info beyond the 'Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to International Destination'.  At the very top it should show you what carrier it has been handed off to and their tracking number.

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts