Item sitting in "Pre-Shipment" for over 2 weeks?

I bought an item on July 2nd from the US, and on July 6th I was notified by email that the item was "Being shipped to the global shipping centre." And that's it. I have had nothing since then, no shipping updates at all, and I have messaged the seller twice about it, to no reply. 
Whenever I look up these global and domestic tracking numbers I was provided, UPAAC000000055184775 and 9405509699938575894864, it only says "Shipping Label Created, Not Yet in System" and "In Pre-Shipment"

The latest delivery date estimated is the 25th. If the 25th passes and I do not receive my package by then, what should I do? 

I just want to know what my best course of action would be. Or if you guys think it will still come. Who should I phone? Am I worrying about nothing? Did the carrier forget to scan it somehow initially and it'll just show up? 

View Entire Topic

It is possible it was not scanned when shipped, yes. Is the item small enough to be shipped lettermail in the US? If so, it won't be scanned at all.

You have 30 days after the estimated delivery date to open an "Item Not Received" case on eBay. And 180 days for date of purchase on PayPal.

I understand you concern, but I would give it more time.

Ask a Question