Item sitting in "Pre-Shipment" for over 2 weeks?

I bought an item on July 2nd from the US, and on July 6th I was notified by email that the item was "Being shipped to the global shipping centre." And that's it. I have had nothing since then, no shipping updates at all, and I have messaged the seller twice about it, to no reply. 
Whenever I look up these global and domestic tracking numbers I was provided, UPAAC000000055184775 and 9405509699938575894864, it only says "Shipping Label Created, Not Yet in System" and "In Pre-Shipment"

The latest delivery date estimated is the 25th. If the 25th passes and I do not receive my package by then, what should I do? 

I just want to know what my best course of action would be. Or if you guys think it will still come. Who should I phone? Am I worrying about nothing? Did the carrier forget to scan it somehow initially and it'll just show up? 

View Entire Topic

@sirarmysuit 

You may want to sign up for shipment alerts at GSP/USPS and then you could have a better idea once things start to progress or if they aren't, what so ever, then you could follow up using the contact seller button attached to the transaction.

-Lotz

Ask a Question