Shippo: Failed to load PDF document, no refund option

Hi everyone

I was using Shippo this morning and tried creating a label. The first time I got an error. The second time it went through but now I can't download the PDF label. It won't go through on my computer or on my phone. I have emailed customer service. I also don't have any option of refund label, only download label, commercial invoice and create return label. Has anyone experienced this? Should I keep refreshing or is the file corrupt? I don't want to create the label again and get charged twice.

View Entire Topic

The solution from Shippo:

Our engineering team has now resolved this issue. 

There was a series of timeouts with Canada Post resulting in the label PDF not fully generating. Any affected label with the "Failed to load PDF" error should now be available to print. If you've already purchased a new label to fulfill the order and won't be using the failed labels, please request a refund on the Shipments page (How to refund a label). 

If ran into any other error in rating or label purchase today related to these timeouts but did NOT see the "Failed to load PDF" error, please try your label purchase again. 

We really appreciate your understanding today as we diligently worked to restore all affected labels. Once again, we sincerely regret the disruption this caused for you. 

When I attempted to re-print label this morning, it printed without issues so no (credit?)/(refund) was required. Under these circumstances, if it does not print it should be a REFUND. You would need to pursue that directly with Shippo as per the original message from Shippo.

-Lotz

Ask a Question