Using the GSP program to send item to my P.O Box in town.

Okay, here I go!! There is a brooch I would like to buy but the USA seller will only use the GSP method to ship. I have asked many sellers who use the GSP on there listings if they would  ship via the USPS priority international and they have no problem. I live on a farm west a town and get my mail and packages in Devon. I also pay my duties there. The GSP do not deliver to Box numbers. If I buy this brooch using the GSP on his site, will FedX deliver to my Post office in town?

View Entire Topic

The Global Shipping Program uses various sub-contractors to ship once in Canada.

The usual* sub-contractor is Canada Post.

Canada Post delivers to mailboxes, including those in POs and community mailboxes.

Not only are the private shippers like UPS more expensive, but they do not ship to smaller destinations. In fact, they usually sub-contract themselves-> to Canada Post, which ships everywhere.

I sometimes get bored and use Google Street View to see where my sales are going.

You would be amazed at how often what appears to be an apartment number is a post office or a mail box supplier.

For example, Box 123 may be posted as Unit 123 with the street address of the mailbox station.

I also pay my duties there.

With GSP all your import charges are paid before your seller even ships, and GSP pays them for you.

*The other one that has been mentioned in complaints here is CanPar, and occasionally we hear of a FedEx delivery.

Ask a Question