Shippo Not Working For Canada Post

Are any other canadians having trouble suddenly with shippo? I haven't changed anything and it will not produce any labels for me. I apparently now need to input an API key I never needed before so now after two frustrating hours of mindlessly copying and pasting the correct api keys into shippo (i think I have 5 canada post profiles because god forbid you be able to edit something in the already existing one) and it still tells me there are no rates available. I sent in a ticket and waited for someone to come back and tell me the info I had pasted is wrong (its not) and give me a link to a page I read 5 times already. I am so frustrated I just want to buy a label and I can't! I made sure I copy and pasted the PRODUCTION keys into the correct fields and its NOT in test mode but according to the employee who responded to my ticket shippo thinks im using the production key in test mode but I am not.

is there somwhere else I can buy my labels that integrates into multiple online selling platforms? I sell on etsy aswell and since they took away the option to pay my bill when I want to I would rather not buy my labels there.

thanks any help is really appreciated - my next option is to sit in the floor and cry because I dont know what else to do! (like that's going to help)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Short term use Canada Post's Snap Ship or EST Online. Lot of copy and pasting but does allow you to keep making labels.

Another possibility (I've never used, but have seen some recommendations) to check out is https://shiptime.com/

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

You could still create mailing labels in Paypal for eBay sales but only Level 1 discount would be applied from your actual sales transaction information.

-CM

I'm having the same problem!  I tried creating a label on shippo and it says something about the master account DHL does not support this platform???? What is going on?  The email I received earlier from shippo said there would not be any problems with their changeover.  Obviously, there is.  It is so frustrating, I agree.

You could try calling the Canadapost business helpline. They may have a solution that we are unaware of. 

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/support/default.page#panel2-3

-CM

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts