WHERE IS MY TRACKING # LM083160904CN NOT YET IN TRANSIT?

EBAY TRACKING IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY

I ORDERED NOV 20TH , TIME ESTIMATED DEC 18,TRACKING # LM083160904CN  STILL SHOWS ACCEPTED IN CANADA FOR 2 WEEKS NOW, STILL NOT IN TRANSIT???

I WILL NEVER USE EBAY AGAIN!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

@margaremurph_5 wrote:

EBAY TRACKING IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY

I ORDERED NOV 20TH , TIME ESTIMATED DEC 18,TRACKING # LM083160904CN  STILL SHOWS ACCEPTED IN CANADA FOR 2 WEEKS NOW, STILL NOT IN TRANSIT???

I WILL NEVER USE EBAY AGAIN!

That tracking number HAS NOT been accepted in Canada.

According to the Canada Post website:

* December 8: International item mailed in originating country (China)

* December 9: International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada

At this point it needs to arrive in Canada and clear customs before Canada Post can deliver.

It is a bit worrisome that your seller took over 2 weeks to mail your package in the first place.

Some general rules when buying on eBay:

1. You are buying from sellers, not eBay -- so check the seller's negative/neutral feedback for problems.

2. If you need it quickly, do not buy from China.

3. eBay does have protection for Item-Not-Received (dispute can be opened after the last estimated arrival date)

https://resolutioncentre.ebay.ca/

-..-

It has nothing to do with Ebay. If you ordered from China, you could be up to 60 days due to Fentanyl importation by mail.

It is Canada Customs which can have as much as a 40 day clearance time.

Note, using all capitals is considered rude on the internet

I'd suggest that instead of avoiding ebay, you avoid sellers outside of North American if you need something fast. 

Shipping is not handled by eBay, which is an advertising venue.

Your item shows Shipped from China on December 8th and Delivered to Montreal on January 12, 2018.

If you did not receive it, start by asking your housemates if they have seen it.

If that doesn't work, go to the local Postal Outlet  and ask about it. It may be being Held for you.

Go immediately, because the PO doesn't have room to hold packages for long.

@finalfantasy254

Your item was shipped from China on December 27.

Don't expect it before the end of the month, but if that last estimated date for delivery than eBay gave you passes, open an Item Not Received Dispute  in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e2s2

@finalfantasy254

According to Canada Post you item has been accepted in Canada, and is now waiting for release from Customs.

If the last estimated date for delivery you got from eBay has passed you have 30 days to open a Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and get a refund.

good cheap fast.jpg

Congrats on the delivery. Now I gotta wait for mine. Much longer than yours..

LM129709350CN

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts