Where is my parcel???

Global Shipping Centre has not shipped my parcel, my delivery date was at latest November 22, it is now 29th, tracking systems are no good at all, just says global shipping centre Nov 10th!!! I paid for International priority..... looks like no priority!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @massey20 - sorry to hear that you're still waiting on the item! @pjcdn2005 gave you great info on what steps you can take in the future. 

As for this item, I've referred your situation to the proper team and they'll be in touch shortly. Keep an eye on your eBay message center for more detail. Thanks!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

I can understand your frustration.  If you look at the global shipping tracking number (I think that it starts with UA) and it says that your item is still at the shipping center, you should file an item not received claim as it may have been misplaced there.  To do that go to the resolution center at the bottom of the  page.

The eBay Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

The Dispute is Item Not Received (INR).

State in the Dispute that this is a GSP shipment.

Your selller is not involved since she did her duty and got the purchase to the GSP plant properly.

The GSPis usually pretty good about refunds on INR shipments that are lost or delayed.

You may also find this useful, but do open the Dispute and have the number handy if you use it.

https://parceltracking.pb.com/app/#/dashboard/

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts