ebay/paypal shipping error after label is printed.

709stml
Community Member

Hello,

I printed 2 separate labels on Monday. Each item were sold on ebay and the shipping labels from Canada post were printed via paypal "print shipping label" option. Upon completion of shipping information, label was paid for , track number received and printed. I dropped both packages off at the local post office. I was later contacted by local post office claiming that when items were scanned an code was coming up that stated "distribution order blocked for credit"??

my option was to 1) pay counter rates 2) take postage back

So the money for both shipping labels came out of my account. I was issued a shipping label from Canada post for both packages. However I had to pay again at the post office so my packages could be delivered. I destroyed the label affixed to both packages, and paid for new ones at the post office. I have since had to void the label via paypal and ask for a refund.

Has anyone had this issue and why?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

It is true Canada Post employees have to do extra steps with Shippo packages. The one near me complains almost every time about it cause she forgets.

For this situation you should just pay at the counter to ensure the package gets sent out in a timely manner, then you worry about getting your refund from shippo for the unused label you bought.

Could this be the same problem as sellers dropping off packages with Shippo labels and the clerk not being fully knowledgeable when they scan. Don't they have to hit a special account button for those to scan properly? I know I've seen that issue reported in the past.

-CM

Shipping to addresses inside Canada or outside Canada?

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts