A Canadian buyer bought an 2 items, one listed on ebay.ca the other on ebay.com. Site won't allow her to pay shipping as invoiced?

sebim
Community Member

Hi there,

My buyer has been trying to pay for 2 days now and no matter how I invoice she keeps getting the same message:"One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to location selected." She purchased a dress listed on the Ebay.ca site and shorts that were listed on Ebay.com. Both items will ship from NS to Sask for 17.47 in same mailer. When I invoiced one as 17,47 shipping and the other free, both items came up as free. When I split the invoice charging 10.00 for one item, and 7,47 for the other she got the message above and shipping showed as 28.00! I just sent 2 new invoices this morning at buyer's request but I'm afraid the same thing will happen again. Does anyone know how I can solve this problem? Thanks!!

Sebim 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi . Issues arise when shipping is not included in listings. I see active..worldwide but shipping cost US only. Should revise and add shipping cost to Canada.

Do not click on recalculate..cost..preview send.

Perhaps others may be able to provide a specific solution as i am not sure.

With buyer's agreement , both could be cancelled and a BIN set up at agreed price. Use Buyer's ID for title and send item # to buyer when posted.

Answers (0)

Ask a Question