Am I ever having issues with Paypal!!!

Issue #1 - There was a withdrawal from my bank account of over $91.00 on April 3rd. Did not buy anything on that day using PP as a payment method. There is no record of the transaction in my Paypal summary nor a confirmation message in my connected email.  Going back & forth right now for a few days trying to get help. I just sent an image of the transaction in my bank account. Assuming someone in Payment Processing department is helping themselves.

Issue #2 - Applied my new Ebay Bucks certificate (three days or so after it was released for me to spend) on a purchase. My Ebay Purchase History shows the certificate was applied & the total reflects that. BUT, Paypal has taken the full amount out of my account and in small lettering it states that the certificate amount is *null*.  Sent a message to the seller to see what they actually received as payment. Waiting for answer.

So, WT??????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

A seller has nothing to do with an eBay certificate. They get paid and do not see where the money came from for that purchase.

You have to deal with eBay to solve that problem.

Since you are a seller, is there any chance it is your monthly eBay fee?

If a payment has been Pending in your PayPal account while the seller processes it, it won’t post until shipment. Try searching via dollar amounts in that area. You should, however, speak directly with PayPal about this.

eBay Bucks would probably be an eBay problem to report. I’d suggest you call ebay Customer Service about this.

Good luck. Report back if you think of it when you find the cause or fix.
Ask a Question