Can't find my item from buying list for a refund

I bought this item 363097096932 on Sep 13, 2020, never received anything. I've tried before to contact the resolution center but the answer was always the same(because of covid).

Now, I'm trying to get a refund but can't find this item from my purchase history list in the eBay ASK FOR A REFUND PAGE.

The seller is dream_online_store ( Not a member anymore)

the order number is 25-05778-77241

I can find the item in my purchase history from 2020  but, when I try to find by item number in the search box where you ask for a refund, eBay can't find it so impossible to ask for a refund.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

It is too late to open a claim through ebay..you can only do so for 30 days after the latest estimated delivery date.  If you paid through Paypal you have 180 days to open a claim there. If you paid with a credit card, contact your credit card to do a chargeback.

I know I had 30 or 45 days for a claim but the approximated delivery date was december 30th 2020, Asked eBay many times to get a refund since the seller received many negative feedbacks but the answer was always the same, because of covid
Only 30 days from last estimated date for delivery.
Just to be clear, were you chatting with a customer service rep?
Or did you actually file a Dispute in the Resolution Centre?
Start by going to Paypal and find the payment. You can also see the transaction number there.
Then return to eBay and start an Item Not Received Dispute in the automatic/robotic /efficient Resolution Centre.
Ignore the suggestion that you contact the seller.
State in the Text Box that the seller in Not A Registered User. This usually speeds things up.
If you back your PP account with a credit card (a good idea) your refund will go to the card.
Just in case that doesn't work, and you still have time so it should, you can also file on Paypal. Their Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.
And if for some reason that doesn't work, go to the credit card and phone the 1-800 number about a chargeback.

You are covered.

It is very annoying that eBay, when they remove a crooked seller, also remove the transaction, leaving the scammed buyer confused about how to be refunded.

I know what is the delay for a claim. The problem is that the approximate delivery date was December 30th, 2020.  I asked many time to eBay to open a case since the seller was not an eBay member anymore. The answer was always because of covid, now they tell me it's too late to open a case. Anyway, thanks for the replies, and will ask PayPal.

As PJ mentioned, it is too late on eBay. Try opening a claim on PayPal.

Ask a Question