If I sign up for Canada Post's Flex Delivery, can the post office be my confirmed address ?

I am thinking about signing up for Canada Post's Flex Delivery service in order to avoid parcels going missing.   How would this work with Paypal?   Can I add the post office address as a shipping address?  Or can parcels only be sent to my confirmed address, ie home address?  Thanks for any advice.  

Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions (3)

@pmlinne wrote:

I am thinking about signing up for Canada Post's Flex Delivery service in order to avoid parcels going missing.   How would this work with Paypal?   Can I add the post office address as a shipping address?  Or can parcels only be sent to my confirmed address, ie home address? 

I think you have to add the Flex address to paypal as one of your shipping choices.

Then you pick which address to use when buying.

I have run into a few Flex addresses this year for stuff I've sold. No problems.

-..-

You add a new address as  a mailing address on eBay.

Before you buy you identify a Primary Shipping Address. on eBay.

Once something has been purchased  this Primary Shipping Address becomes the buyer's address on Paypal

and ... Most important ...

This address on Paypal cannot be changed..... 

This is a major point of protection for sellers... A buyer cannot redirect a parcel to a new address.....   

Link to

https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/pages/fd/default.page

Read about it

and... then go to a postal outlet to confirm what must be done.... 

Answers (0)

Ask a Question