None of my payment options are going through

e.lo
Community Member

Bought an item and none of my payment options are going through. Not sure what's up with this, my CC company said nothing is flagged from their end. Resorted to try using paybright but even that isn't working either. (Also tried via paypal)  Please help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

If the seller is very very new, his Paypal account may not yet be active.

If he is Not A Registerd Seller (NARU) he may have been tossed off the site, although that would not prevent him accepting Paypal.

Or again if he is new, he may have attached a misspelled email address to his PP account, or his email address may have been closed.

Have you contacted the seller about this? If nothing else, this tells him you are trying to pay.

Another thought, does he accept Canadian sales? Some US sellers will not take non-US Paypal because it costs them 4.4% in fees instead of 2.9% in fees.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!​​​​​​​

I have been trying to by an item at Ebay andmy credit card is not accept.

I have changed the number of my card because I have a new credit card.

What can I do?

First let the seller know that you are trying to pay but are having difficulty.
Then, make sure the number you have registered for your Paypal account is correct, including the expiry date and the CVV number.

Does the seller ship to Canada?

If he does not, he may also have blocked non-US credit cards, which cost him 4.4% in Paypal fees instead of the usual 2.9%.

And even though it appears he has sold recently, that customer may be having problems too.

As a passing thought, if he has not been selling for a while, any payments from customers may be Held as a Buyer Protection. This should not affect you, although your payment may show as Pending on his PP account.

zurblan_0
Community Member

I have been trying to by an item at Ebay andmy credit card is not accept.

I have changed the number of my card because I have a new credit card.

What can I do?

@e.lo wrote:

Bought an item and none of my payment options are going through. Not sure what's up with this, my CC company said nothing is flagged from their end. Resorted to try using paybright but even that isn't working either. (Also tried via paypal)  Please help!

zurblan_0
Community Member

I have been trying to buy an item andthe company just does not accept mycredit card.

I changed my credit card number because I have a new credit card account.can I do?

what can I do?

Zurita

Ask a Question