Not letting me buy an item

chi-azar
Community Member

I have an item i really would like to buy on here and well its saying i cant because i havent paid for other items. I have a friend that uses this account to if there is anyways i can fix this problem please let me know i cant even message the seller or anything because of what he did to my account what do i do... and i will be making it clear to him what he needs to do from now on.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Why in blazes would you 'share' an account?  It is very easy to get one's own account, - and you are responsible for any and all activity on yours.  Oh well, it's water under the bridge now. 

The bad news is that when you have Unpaid Items outstanding and subsequently get strikes on your record, this condition will last 12 months.  There is no way to 'lift' them from your account.  You will have to wait out the year. 

As you have discovered, sellers have blocks against anyone with 2 or more strikes.  Few things are more loathsome to a seller than a non-payer.  On the bright side, you can use that time to acquaint yourself with ebay's policy on unpaid items:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/questions/unpaid-item.html

And never share anything financial with anyone to whom you are not married.

See you next year. 🙂

scifan57
Community Member
Remember,whatever happens in your eBay account is your responsibility,not your friend's or anyone else's.

Someone who ruins your credit rating is not your friend.

Ask a Question