Payment not showing in Paypal transactions

Is there some way that we could have paid an invoice NOT using paypal?  I need to start a claim for the money charged to the credit card, but the transaction is nowhere to be found in my paypal account.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Thanks for the help.  We purchased an item, it was delivered but severely damaged.  The seller agreed to refund, but the time has passed in ebay for a claim, and since I can't find the transaction on paypal I was not sure what to do next.  Will be following up with the credit card company.

i would recommend you check you credit card statement, before you try doing a chargeback,  perhaps you purchased something and don't remember buying it, because some time has passed,, check your purchase history to see if the charges match up.. then you will know you are fine..   if you checked out with a credit card as opposed to using paypal, you will not see anything in paypal,,, some usa seller are using the new ayden payment system which checks you out with just a credit card..

If you added a credit card while using checkout or directly on eBay's site, although PayPal processes it, it's not tied to your PayPal account.

You will need to open an eBay case if you can or call PayPal regarding this. Failing that call your CC and file a chargeback.

I need to start a claim for the money charged to the credit card,

If you are unable to find an eBay or Paypal transaction to match the credit card charge, use the 1-800 number on the card to enquire about a chargeback.

Ask a Question