Problems with seller

0karis
Community Member

Hi everyone, I have recently run into a problem with a seller who has opened a Unpaid Item Claim.

The situation is I commited to buying a item from a seller in Hong Kong, after messenging him about the item I felt comfortable enough to buy the item. I even asked if he shipped to P.O.Box addresses (The ONLY type of address available in my area.) which he agreed he could do.

So commited to the buy, waited for the invoice then went to pay. I then get the message say 'Seller does not ship to P.O.Box Addresses'. I message the seller to ask what the problem was and he says that he will cancel transaction, giving no reason why. I still wanted the item but I just figured the seller was having problems on his end so I agreed and waited for the cancel transaction link he said he would send.

This is the point where I start to realize that this guy/girl does not speak real great english despite previous messages.

He now opens a Unpaid Item Claim. I messaged him but I cannot make any sense to what the seller is trying to say and I'm not even sure he understands me anymore either. He keeps saying that he has closed the claim but it is not closed.

*SIGH*

Anybody got any advice?

Just remember paypal prevents me from paying for the item to prevent to transaction from completeing and I no longer feel comfortable buying this item anymore either.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

I would contact ebay customer service about this specific issue.. Seems like you won't be able to achieve a resolution through the seller.

Answers (0)

Ask a Question