What I do to do on my inguiry- SAXK(KMM59260830V45642LOKM)?If eBay Loss Prevention Department sent me message on Tuesday,June 26,2012 that i

halex1947
Community Member

What I have to do now? If eBay sent me message on June 26 2012 that item 230816564403 has been removed but PayPal paid for item so PayPal must turn back my money.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

scifan57
Community Member
If eBay has pulled the listing,go to the PayPal resolution center and open an item not received disputes soon as possible. State that eBay has removed the listing. If the seller is not a registered user,mention that as well,it will speed up the refund. If the item actually arrives,you can close the dispute. If you receive the item after you get the refund,you can return the refund to the seller.

For whatever reason, it seems ebay has pulled the listing, perhaps it violated one of those copyright issues or something.  It is possible the seller may still send it to you, and you can contact his regular email from the info on the paypal receipt in your regular email. 

Is the seller listed as being 'No longer a registered user'?  That would be a bad sign, but a clear one.  You would have to file a claim in that case, - but it's easy to do.

If you contact the seller and he has sent the item, you can wait 3 weeks or so to see if it arrives.  You have 45 days in which to file an Item Not Received claim.  If you get no response from the seller, best to file right away.

Sometimes if you buy a designer item, like a handbag or an 'alligator logo' shirt, the listing gets pulled, but you can still end up with your item.  Other times the seller gets removed for dodgy practices.  You don't say what the item is.  Either way, you can get your money back whether the listing exists or not.  And if the seller is not a 'user' any more, adding that bit to your claim could expedite the refund.

Here is the link to tell you about filing a 'Not Received' claim, and there's a link to the Resolution Center provided.  Just remember that you have only 45 days in which to do it, and if your seller has disappeared, file now. 🙂

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Ask a Question