seller has changed their mind on selling item... I am okay with that. how do I or the seller remove it from my open list.

jchr3560
Community Member

how do i go about removing it from the purchase history field. since the seller has changed their mind on selling the item. I am okay and have not issues with that. the item has not been paid for so no lose. I just want to remove from list

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions (2)

I doubt the seller would do anything untoward, - you say he's the one who wants out of the arrangement.  But me, I would press for a cancellation.  I'm just not comfortable with loose ends.  Here is a link you can send the seller if he is in Canada:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/cancel-transaction-process.html

but if your seller is American, they like their own website links:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/cancel-transaction-process.html

Anyway, on an Unpaid Item dispute, the seller does not report you, rather he files a claim and when you do not pay you get a strike on your record.  Not to worry, you would get notices of it in your email should that ever happen.  But in this case, the seller may as well get back his selling fees.  When the cancellation request shows up in your messages, click to 'respond' then click to 'accept'.  Easy. 🙂

Has the seller sent you a request for cancellation?  That would be the usual course of action, because the seller will not get his fees back otherwise.  Unless he files an unpaid item claim against you. 🙂

You cannot remove items from your Purchase History, but you can hide them in your archives by clicking the little box in the upper left corner of the listing, then scrolling up or down and clicking the word 'Archive'.  Out of sight, out of mind.  If you need to see it again you simply click the word 'Archived' below the Purchases bar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jchr3560
Community Member

followup to dmil... no the seller has not sent me a cancallation request as yet - Seller was not sure how to do that when I responded back I was okay with them not wanting to sell item. You mentioned the seller can report me for non-payment even thought Seller changed mind and no longer wants to sell item.?

Ask a Question