Biders with 0 feedback

bazwe_24
Community Member

Should I be concerned if the majority of biders have 0 feedback? Is it possible to revise an item currently on sale to prevent future problems?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

I get a lot of 0 feedback buyers and don't have a problem with them.  However, the category you are selling in does tend to have more problems than some categories. If the winning bidder requests that you text them...don't.  They can communicate through eBay messages and pay using the eBay link, they don't need your phone number or email address.

Although I haven't ever had a problem with freight forwarders..it can be a problem in the video card category.  Some buyers who use freight forwarders in New Jersey or Delaware have been known to cause a few problems.  If the buyer is registered in another country and has a US address in one of those 2 states, I would be wary.  If that's the case,you might want to come back to the board before shipping.

I'm not normally a fear monger but new sellers in this category do need to be cautious,

Can't  block no feedback buyers, can block buyers who have a history of not paying.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/listings/setting-buyer-requirements?id=4152

No but you can cancel any bid you want to without explanation.

Then add the cancelled bidder to your Blocked Bidder List.

If a zero feedback member wins your electronic widget, you can cancel the transaction but you do have to give a reason and only Problem with Address is acceptable without a defect.

In future, if you know how much you want for your widgets, use Fixed Price/Immediate Payment Required and the listing will stay active for 30 days (not seven) or until someone actually pays for it.

Auctions are a dying part of eBay's brand, with less than 15% of listings being auctions. Only in the Collectibles category is auction a reasonable choice.