Is anyone else having trouble printing Invoices?

When I go to print the invoice, one side of it is cut off.  I have also tried to rotate the whole document 180 degrees in order to fix the probem, but it won't alow me to do this.  I have tried to adjust my own printer settings, but nothing I do seems to corect the problem.  Can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mcrlmn
Community Member

Adjust the scale from 100% to 90% or perhaps lower until the document fits.

Another option:

Uncheck the box, "Fit picture to frame", at the bottom of the selection page.

Note the difference in the pics below:

1.jpg

2.jpg

@compjunky12  If orientation is not the problem, then check that your paper size setting is correct. Make sure the size selected matches the paper you're using. Once paper size is set correctly follow-up with the page layout setting, generally "fit to page" is a good choice.

Here, it seems Microsoft software updates sometimes mess up my printer preferences setup. Had the paper size setting change on me not long ago, acted as you are describing. Sometimes family members jump on my desktop to print something or other and change the printer settings too. 

I'm not familiar with that format. Are you printing from the label page?  You should be able to change from portrait to landscape mode..that might help.  Or, try printing the order details from sellers hub/all orders/print packing slip and more.