Paying Tax for selling Items out of EBay.ca

Hello ,

Happy Hollidays !

There has been capol of years I'm reaching EBay.ca for help and no answer.They send me from Department to Department , waiting lines are sometimes 60min. On the end they send me to read Tax policy where I can't find any Information.

Hope someone will comes with advise OR tell me what to do , please.

I'm register on EBay.ca selling on EBay.com to.

My Fees per Sold Item is 11% + 3% sold on another EBay Site , the same applies for the shipping cost.

I pay Tax on Monthly Invoice 13% , non of my Items are  sold to Canadian Buyers OR on EBay.ca  My Billings are in USD $  on Ebay.ca ,  Pay Pal to.

In my Basic Store I have 250 listings in $ CDN , 250 in $ USD.

My Fees get extremly high , I pay for listings that I'm not use . Tried to upgrade my store  , still have half listings in $ CDN .

I'm looking for Information as Canadian ( Int. Seller ) on EBay.com how Tax apply . Do we requare to pay on Monthly Invoice OR per Sold Item and how much it is ?

It doesn't make sense to sell on EBay.com and be charged Tax on EBay.ca in $USD .

Thank you .

View Entire Topic

You pay a monthly fee for your Store, no matter how many listings you have or what site they are on.

https://pages.ebay.ca/seller-centre/selling/ebay-stores.html#packages-pricing

When you list an item, this fee is stated on the Sell Your Item form, just before you click to upload.

If you list more items than you Store gives you as 'free', you will be chargd 35 cents for each.

In addition, you pay 10% (or less) on your Sold listings and 10% on the shipping you charge your buyers.

You pay less if you are a Top Rated Seller (Global)
https://ocsnext.ebay.ca/ocs/sc

You pay the government GST on your fees.

You also pay 30 cents plus 2.9% of your buyers payment to Paypal for processing your buyer's payments.

If you gross more than $30,000 annually, you should register to collect and remit sales taxes.

This allows you to deduct any GST/HST on imported items for resale.

You can also deduct the GST/HST you pay on your fees.

If you think this would be useful, contact an accountant who understands online /mail order selling.

When you ask a question here, the busybodies posters will often give you unsolicited advice.

Here's  mine.

Lose this.

I pay extremly HIGH FEES on EBay & Pay Pal , please understand why my Items are expensive .
 The Custom Fees are Buyer's responsibility , please check with your country before you buy it.
Thank you.
 For those one who sending nasty and threathening   messages without any reason.
I'LL  NOT TOLERATE ANY MORE , WILL BE REPORT IMMEDIATE TO POLICE !
I'm on EBay to Buy and Sell ONLY . If you have problem do not come to me.

Most of your customers are honest and want to have a calm, professional transaction.
That makes you sound argumentative. Good buyers are backbuttoning away fast.
 You have a Blocked Bidder List and you don't have to explain to anyone why you have added them to it. You can opt for "no communication" with Blocked bidders.
You will never see bids from those on your BBL.