Traffic data update issue in Ebay.ca Seller Hub - Recent calendar days are greyed

The new Seller Hub was launched to Ebay.ca on April 16th 2018. The new Seller Hub includes improved traffic data, visible in the Performance tab.

It worked well at first, but than I noticed that my traffic data would not update correctly. In my seller Hub, the latest data update is "April 18th  at  11:59pm PDT". From April 18th to the current day, the calendar is greyed out, and no new data is available.  As a result,  for each new passing day, my traffic data and graph is shrinking! If that continues on, on may 18th I will have only 1 day of data available!

Is anyone experiencing the same? Do anyone have an explanation for this?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

tyler@ebay
Community Member

@mypaperstuff wrote:

The new Seller Hub was launched to Ebay.ca on April 16th 2018. The new Seller Hub includes improved traffic data, visible in the Performance tab.

It worked well at first, but than I noticed that my traffic data would not update correctly. In my seller Hub, the latest data update is "April 18th  at  11:59pm PDT". From April 18th to the current day, the calendar is greyed out, and no new data is available.  As a result,  for each new passing day, my traffic data and graph is shrinking! If that continues on, on may 18th I will have only 1 day of data available!

Is anyone experiencing the same? Do anyone have an explanation for this?

Thanks,

Hi @mypaperstuff! I heard back from the Seller Hub team on this issue. Reporting was halted due to some category and definition changes that were happening, but they told me you should expect to see traffic begin updating again.

Will you keep an eye out and let me know if it doesn't? Thanks!

You're right, it's now updated to (and including) April 27 but I had to hit 'refresh' to see that.

Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 11.29.52 AM.png

Unfortunately the world ended April 18th and as per eBay normal some of us didn't get the email!!  😞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVmB3lRjCmc

-CM

Here it is the evening of May 4th already and still no impressions or traffic data available beyond April 18th on .com

I'm unable to comment about the .ca status of these traffic stats because 3 weeks post launch there is still no sign here of the Hub update. Definitely qualifies as a slow roll out.

The sales data is still working well, seems to be close to real time data on .com

My data still stops at April 18. 

Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 9.59.28 AM.png

This would be an excellent question to pose to Tyler at ebay as part of the Weekly Chat whose lines and open and standing by at https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/May-2nd-2018-Weekly-Session/m-p/401242#M6514

I've yet to receive the hub update on .ca so cannot comment on that score ....

But I do list on .com where the hub is available. There is no traffic data beyond April 18th on .com either.

I've not been monitoring traffic on .com ... how close to real time has that data been in the past?