Viewing feedback as a seller

I cannot figure where I can see the individual ratings as a seller?   I don't have a store.ratings.jpg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

There is not a way to see the detailed seller rating results left for each transaction, at least not that I'm aware of.
However, on your Seller Rating Dashboard page you can find out which transactions were counted as "late shipments" or "defects" and why.

The Seller Dashboard is the summary of metrics that determines your seller level for each ebay region. When viewed on ebay.ca the page by default shows our seller rating and level for the Global region.

The transactions that were counted as "defects" and "late shipments" can be accessed by expanding those panels and clicking on the "get report" link. There are some limited filters that can be applied.

Most of the time we are already aware of the transactions that caused any defects but the late shipment report can be revealing and surprising at times.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

The ability to view your Detailed Seller Rating reports has been retired. This recently changed, there is no way now to run those reports. 

Where are you seeing that page and passage of text?

I know how to see feedbacks.  
If you look at the picture posted, eBay said that the seller can see the DETAILED SELLER RATINGS:  "Seller can see the individual ratings they received."
This is what I'm curious about and cannot find how.

But keep in mind that FB and DSRs have a public relations function, but are ignored by eBay in assessing your seller account.

Most buyers will only look at the number. Most buyers think 95% is an "A" seller, instead of someone whose account may be about to be cancelled.

Most buyers do not understand DSRs at all. Many leave "1" ratings when they are delighted. Because Number One is the best, right?

And only about 40% of transactions get any FB at all. Members who lose a Dispute cannot leave feedback.

Your own?

Click on the number beside your name.

Then click on the tab on the left "Feedback Received as a Seller".

Same with looking at another member's feedback. Click on the appropriate tab.

If you want to see only negatives or neutrals (which can be useful to check for patterns of behaviour) click on the number in that row.

If you want to see Feedback Left for Others, click there. This is a useful check for sellers , since it shows that a buyer may have a pattern of demanding partial refunds-- or reveal some truly weird behaviour.