items ended on ebay.com want to relist on ebay.ca bulk I listed on ebay.com

items ended on ebay.com want to relist on ebay.ca bulk

I listed on ebay.com after unsold and listing ended now i want to relist on ebay.ca how to do it bulk or easy way any suggestion.

no foolish question and no foolish reply please only reply if you know the solution thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

now i want to relist on ebay.ca how to do it bulk or easy way any suggestion.

There is no way to move listings from one site to another in bulk.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

There is no way to move listings from one site to another in bulk.

I just did this with some dotCOM listings that I thought would do better on dotCA.

I opened a text document on my desktop.

I went to the first listing.

Cut and pasted the Description from the HTML tab and pasted it onto that text document.

On to the next - cut and paste.

Twenty items and about two hours later.

Looked in my existing desktop folder of scans for the matching pictures. Found about half of them.

Moved them to my desktop for easy access.

Relisted to dot CA one by one by one.... but sped things up a little by listing like with like  (eg all French stamps one after another all Newfoundland covers one after another) and using Sell Similar after each relist.

I still have to make a bunch more scans for the ones that are still on my Not Yet Listed document.  Tomorrow I guess.

Gotta spread them out so they don't all end at once.

no foolish question and no foolish reply please only reply if

Oh my sweet summer child..... you don't come here much do you?

About bank accounts.

If you are selling on dotCA, your payments will be in Canadian dollars. No problem when you move your Canadian money to your Canadian bank.

But your US dollar payments can be held on Paypal as US dollars.

If you use them to buy from the USA again no problem.

But if you transfer US dollars to your Canadian bank, even a Canadian bank US dollar account, you will pay foreign exchange. Twice if you then move the money from the US dollar account to your Canadian dollar account. Or if you take the money out as US cash.

If you are making "enough" US dollar sales, look into a "snowbird" account with RBCBank (a Royal Bank subsidiary) or TDNorth (a TDCanadaTrust subsidiary). 

Those allow transferring money from the US subsidiary to a Canadian parent US account with fewer exchange charges.

But US bank charges are high, so think about it carefully. I didn't find it worthwhile for my tiny business, but DH who had a full blown store with employees etc loved the savings.