All My Different Lists Are Gone

I used to be able to see all my items on various different lists at the same time (DVD, Gifts, Books etc). Now all I can see is my Watch list. The thing is...I can still save items to my old lists when I do a search on eBay but I can't view them. Every time I call eBay all I get is some Foreigner who is useless. Anyone have any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

The Watchlist title has a link at the end.

Click link at end of titleClick link at end of title

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

I had this exact problem.  Here's what I did. I found an old book which I knew was on one of the disappeared lists. (The item still had a note "Saved in your Vintage Books list" but when I clicked on Vintage Books list, I was sent to the generic "watch list" page and a message stated "you have nothing in your watch list"). So, I also added the book to my generic "watch list". When I then clicked on my generic watch list, I again had the option of accessing my other lists thru the dropdown menu. I then did screenshots of everything in my custom lists in case they truly disappeared!

I’m not at my desktop but I believe the answer lays with a hidden drop-down feature. If I recall correctly, all the various lists are hidden as if they don’t exist until you click a word and they reveal themselves. Can’t recall the word. My Watched or something? Watched? Lists? Try clicking what you do see.
Ask a Question