An item I waiting for for over 2 mths, finally came in but when I went in to leave feedback, it was gone from my Purchased items list. Why?

bestdealaroundkathryn
Community Member

I purchased an item back at the begining of October. I contacted the seller one week before my cut off date to be able to have PayPal refund my money. The seller and I were in contact several times and they assured me that they would either resend the item or refund my money if I did not receive it by the end of December. The item did come on the 28th of December. I emailed the seller to let them know that I had in fact received the item, however, when I went into my Purchased Items List, the item had been removed and I could not leave Feedback for the seller. I would like to know why this happened. I paid for the item and the seller shipped it and I received it. Why was it removed from my purchased item list and why can't I leave the seller feedback?

Regards,

Kathryn

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions (2)

leb17
Community Member

Oooops...sorry forgot to add...if its been less than 60 days then scroll to bottom of this page and click on "Site Map", right hand side click on "Feedback Forum", then on right side click on"Leave Feedback".

leb17
Community Member

Hi...you ONLY have 60 days from EOA (End Of Auction) to leave feedback after that...sorry no can do.

Answers (0)

Ask a Question