Ebay refund me on my paypal account, dont have paypal account, wont create one. what do i do?

Unfortunately, we didn't receive valid tracking information from the seller. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase.

We issued you a full refund of US $7.06 on Feb 15, 2018 to your PayPal account. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping.

Your refund should be in your PayPal account within 48 hours. To see it, just 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where to contact ebay to give my money back on my credit card, instead of paypal account I don't have?

Second question

Why is it so hard to communicate with ebay no place to send question directly to them.

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

If you don’t have a PayPal account, the refund will go back to your funding source. It takes longer, however, to do that.

There’s no good reason not to have a PayPal account; I use mine to pay for everything as it offers an extra level of Buyer Protection if things go wrong.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

A misleading eBay message...

If you paid with credit card, the refund should show on the credit card in 3-5 days.

PayPal currently  handles credit card processing for eBay.

-..-

Ask a Question