How long are dealers listed on 'Provide Feedback' before they are delisted?

gcrt12
Community Member

I did not respond in a timely manner to provide feedback to a number of dealer transactions and now see that they have been taken off my provide feedback list. Does this affect the dealers rating in any way and if so am I able to get the items relisted so that I can provide the necessary feedback?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

scifan57
Community Member
The reminder to provide feedback disappears after 60 days, which is the feedback time limit. To see a list of all transactions that are eligible for feedback, you can go to the feedback forum by clicking the link at the bottom of this page, going to the feedback tools section on the right side of the page and selecting leave feedback? Click on it and you will be shown a list of all transactions you can leave feedback for.

If you do not leave any feedback it has no effect on the seller's rating and status whatsoever.  Nor can anything be done once you have passed the 60 day deadline allotted for leaving feedback.  You can, however, respond to any which may have been left for you.  There is no deadline on that.  Just as there is no deadline to leave a follow-up to that which you might have left but does not apply in this case.  The following link will tell you all about feedback:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/feedback/allaboutfeedback.html

Ask a Question