I cannot delete a listing from the "My eBay" page. It has been paid and feedback has been left.

koniev1962
Community Member

I cannot delete a listing from the "My eBay" summary page. The listing has been paid and feedback has been left.

I've never had this problem before.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Another thought, - if something you normally do suddenly does not work this week, ... ebay has been 'tinkering' a lot with the site appearance lately, so maybe just wait a few hours to a day or two and try again.  The Purchase History icons continue to change, - foolish, in my opinion, when so many really useful changes could be implemented instead.  Anyway, if you cannot Archive something for now, I'd say not to worry and try again later.

Do you mean from your Purchase History, when you access it either from the My eBay at the top of the page, or on the left column?  You cannot actually "delete" a purchase, but you can hide it in your archives.  Is that what you mean? 

So if you are in your Purchase History and you click the little box in the upper left of the listing, then scroll up or down and click the word Archive, - that should file it out of sight for you.  Does that not work?

Ask a Question