Item Not Available to Select For Report

Hi,

I am trying to report an issue with not receiving a product but the item is not available when I try to make the report to ebay.  The first item I received was a dud and the seller promised to submit a replacement item and never did.  Now, the order is too old (from September 13th) for the system and doesn't appear in the items I can select to make the report.  I have the item number, seller, everything (and I sent messages over the last 2 weeks without response) but I can't get report to recognize the item (a search via the order number doesn't find it).

How can I submit a report in this matter?  Thanks for any info provided.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

If you've gone past the 30-day MoneyBack Guarantee with ebay, you will have to submit an Item Not Received case with paypal now which offers 180 days of Buyer Protection.

By the way, DO NOT accept an offer of a replacement. As you've learned, that is almost always a stall tactic designed to time-out your buyer protection. The only time you should consider a replacement offer is when the seller is someone with whom you've already done successful business AND the item can be sent with tracking and received within about ten business days.

Paypal now, and go to the Resolution Centre. Watch their deadlines and read the instructions carefully and you'll be fine. 

Answers (0)

Ask a Question