My eBay-->Selling page load error

car-668
Community Member

For at least 48 hrs now (might have been longer, but I haven't checked my listing in a while), whenever I try to access my listings page, I get an error message saying "Well, this is embarassing.", that the page I'm trying to access isn't loading, and to try again later. Later, of course, gives the same result.

I only have 1 item for sale, and I always did think it odd that it always showed 0 views (I mean, I viewed it from time to time, so...). But now I can't view it at all. 

So I logged out, cleared cache and cookies, and did a search for the model camera I'm selling. My listing doesn't appear in the results. 

Anyone else experiencing this glitch?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Most often caused by eBay.CA html code modules for some buttons and links that do not play nice with alternative or older browsers.

Try using a different browser for ebay.ca (like Firefox 63), or go to ebay.com to look at your listing.

When I click on your profile here on Community and follow it to your page, I see a listing for one Ricoh GR Digital IV (White Limited Edition) - near mint & free S&H C $500.00

(I didn’t try to search for it.)

That doesn’t explain what you’re (not) seeing though.

But I did find your item.

Ask a Question