My purchase count isn't matching my purchases Got/left feedback yet I'm 2 short soon to be three purchases. Thanks, Pepe.

thepepeone
Community Member

Since Oct 2nd, I've made more purchases. I was at 93 purchases at the time. I've just received two more items and received and gave 100% feedback, yet my count is stuck at 94. According to my calculations, I should be showing 96, soon to be 97 when my last item arrives.

Thank you for your time.

Cheers,

Pepe.

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions (2)

Hello Pepe,

You are not actually 'short' any feedback.  Transactions with the same seller in a Monday-Sunday week count as only one, even if you buy 100 items.  The system is set up that way to prevent people from artificially boosting their own or others' feedback scores.  The following link will tell you about it, under the heading Your feedback counts now more than ever:

http://pages.ebay.ca/services/forum/changes.html

Also, when you leave feedback you may not always get it in return, and not always right away.  You may have noticed that some sellers leave it the instant you pay, some when it is shipped, some after you leave yours, and some in batches when they get round to it. (Some not at all).  However they choose to do it is perfectly okay.  If you are wondering when to expect it, have a look at the seller's feedback left for others.  That will show you when s/he leaves it.

Hi Pepe.. Only feedback received from sellers affects score, not your leaving.

You realize feedback is voluntary and not all sellers leave. In addition, multiple feedback from same seller for items purchased within a week count as 1 on score.

Answers (0)

Ask a Question