Unable to save favourite sellers

Why can't I save a seller in my favourite seller list?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

hmmm, okay, so when you are looking at the listing, and you click Save this seller from the right side of the page, or when viewing the seller's "My World" ID page and you click Add to favourite sellers the left side (those both take you to the same next page), if you unclick anything you are asked to subscribe to, then at the bottom press the 'save' button, what do you get next?  Your 'Saved sellers' list, but do you get a dialogue bar at the top which says "Your preferences have been saved"? 

How many sellers have you saved?  Try this, - pick one, any one (the top one?) and find a listing this seller has, then save it in your Watch List. (This is so you don't lose the seller completely).  Then from your Saved sellers list, delete that seller.  Then try to save a new and different seller.  If it works, that means your list was full.

After I click on 'save' at the bottom of the sellers profile/store page, my seller's list pops up and the seller (that I just saved is NOT there).

I have tried every thing that you suggested several times over the past few months, and none of them work.  I just tried again now, and they still don't work.  Apparently I'm not supposed to have any more favourite sellers!

Hello 'trailrider',

The process for adding a seller to your 'saved' list (it's not just for favourites!) is outlined in the link posted above by scifan.  When you look at a listing and click on the Save this seller link on the right, does that not work for you?  You did not say what happens when you try it. 

When viewing the seller's ID page, on the left is the option to Add to favourite sellers, - does that not work either?

I've never heard of a 'saved seller' list being too full for more, so the only other thing I can think of is to add one of the items to your Watch List, and try saving again later.  Sometimes there are quirky glitches on ebay.  If something doesn't work the first time, it might a little later.

scifan57
Community Member
Have you seen this page on saving favourite sellers?
Ask a Question