Unwanted item

mel-rocketman
Community Member

I had un attentionally ordered an item, I was going to request to cancel this order but the seller doesn't have and email. how do i get in contact with them?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

scifan57
Community Member
I hope this works out for you. The next time you are considering a purchase on eBay, don't even think of clicking on bid now or buy it now unless you are fully prepared to follow through with payment. Sellers don't like buyers who don't pay. Some will agree to a mutual cancelation request, others will open the unpaid item strike. Here is the unpaid item process. Here is how mutual cancelation works.

Use the Ask a question link to the right of the listing.

And be nice, - the seller does not have to cancel, and if he chooses not to, you could end up with an Unpaid strike on your record.  Most sellers autoblock people with strikes, so you don't want that.  All the info about it can be found here:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/questions/unpaid-item.html

If the seller agrees to cancel, however, you will be sent a request for cancellation in your ebay messages.  As soon as you click to respond and click to agree, you will no longer be responsible for payment and it's all over.

In future, use your Watch List (below the Buy button) to set listings aside for yourself to view until you are ready to buy and absolutely certain that the item is really what you want.

Good luck. 🙂

Ask a Question