Watch List issues

lights5224
Community Member

It is really strange that items that I've placed on my watch list, are not on my list when I go back to see, but instead, items that I never put on my watch list are on my watch list.  I don't know how these items got on my watch list!  Can anybody help and does anybody else has similar experience?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Oh, - and never share your password with anyone, not your best friend, your kids, or your sister.  Sometimes ebay removes a listing for copyright violations and such, so that will disappear if it is in your Watch List.  But ebay never puts new ones in. 😉

My suggestion, - from the My eBay page when you are logged into this ID, choose the Account tab, then click Personal Information.  Where it says 'Password' and 'Secret Question', - use the Edit link on the right side to change both.

Unless, of course, you have another ID and have simply been getting the two mixed up. 🙂

lights5224
Community Member

Thanks very much for your help.  But I only have one account, and I am positive that nobody in my family is using my account, so it is strange.  It's frustrating that the items I thought I was watching just disappeared from the radar. 

Ask a Question